2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello, my rebound blog!


I think I want to make a commitment to you (that is, to myself), to post at least once a week. I’m ready to do this for myself to keep tabs on myself because it helps me develop myself as a writer. I’m ready to put the past behind me; the annihilation of my previous long-time blog, not be concerned whether I have any readers or not, and just blog for ME.

Onto random thoughts today.

I never had Facebook, Twitter, a laptop, or a Smartphone!

I have a shared pc with my daughters, and I have my long-time Alphie that I will always love. That’s my AlphaSmart word processor.

This is the year I finish my first book!

It’s actually going to happen!

What I’ll do with it, I don’t know, and it doesn’t matter. It only matters that I wrote it because doing so saved my life.

I’m blessed to be part of momwriters.com. It’s sustained me for over a decade—even longer than my previous blog. The women there never judged me, never turned their backs on me, accept me exactly as I am. Momwriters get to go quiet on the list without question. We “get it” because we are all writers. We don’t have to be accountable to the list!

How I love MomWriters.

I’m almost 1-year-in as a Permanent Sobrietist! Which will happen on my 56th birthday!

The reason I am anonymous on my blog is to hide-out from my core family!

But perhaps in the near future I’ll be able to be unconcerned whether they read my blog or not.

I’m also anonymous, don’t do Followers, or comments this time because of my bad experience with my CFS community. It’s explained in early posts. I may change my mind about that later too when I’ve done more healing.