2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Email From My Brother And My Reply To Him

I almost never hear from my brother, David. Backstory: we were so close as little kids they called us two teddy bears. Our mom put an end to that real quick--I put all the pieces together as an adult. He and I have been distant and at odds ever since. He and his mother are very close and he is the apple of her eye, and the sun and the moon and the stars rise and set on him. Not only has David never shown me acknowledgement or support for the incest by our dad and emotional abuse by our mom, or for my serious chronic illness the past two decades, he has been downright cruel and belittling to me.

Regarding his email today, I can only surmise that it is because for the first time in our lives I told my family, via that email to my mom in the previous post, not to contact my girls (or me). David has never been there in any way the times I've told my foo (family of origin) not to contact me.

His seemingly innocent email, seemingly out of the blue:

Judy,
It’s been awhile.
Life continues to be great here in the Pacific Northwest.  I had another “clean bill of health” report from my doctor yesterday.  I hope all is well with you J.
Cheers,
David

Note: After being orphaned from my foo+ for 1 1/2 years, Richard was called by my mom when David got cancer a year ago. I wept like a baby. I was there for him, supporting him, calling on Archangel Raphael to heal him. David did miraculously fully recover halfway through his chemo treatments. And he only had a 40% chance of survival.
None of this brought us closer, and he continues to turn his back on me regarding my ME/CFS, saying, "I don't care about your CFS" and "It's better to pretend it doesn't exist.

My email response to his email above:

  This is manipulative and dishonest and a clear passive/aggressive reaction to the email I sent to your mother.
  When have you EVER cared or shown me you cared about how things are with me or my health?!
  Don't force me to send that email to you... just NEVER CONTACT ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN. THIS GOES FOR ALL OF YOU.
  I have reached my limit of being abused, neglected, and expendable by my foo+ (family of origin and relatives), now that my girls are college age and can know the truth and understand and support me.
  I tried the hardest I possibly could for my entire adult life to bring communication, truth, forgiveness, and healing to my foo+. No one listened. No one cared. I'm DONE.
  You may all continue to tell the world that I'm sick and crazy and created problems that aren't there if it makes you feel better about yourselves. I just don't care.
        Judy
  The six cousins get to have each other. All the kids are innocent ​in all of this and always will be.