2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Monday, December 21, 2015

My Significant (And Way Cool) Crow Dream

This morning I had a dream where a large black crow suddenly flew at me. I was startled but not afraid. I instinctively put my hand up in case it wanted to land on it, and I was hoping against hope that it would! It did land on my hand! It felt marvelous. This crow was So Loving! It rubbed it's head against my face and let me hold it and pet its soft feathers and cuddle it. This dance went on for quite some time!


When I woke up I knew instantly that the dream meant my EGO was Integrating in me!! :D


And THATs what enlightenment is about! Not destroying our ego, or rising above it, but allowing it to transmute and integrate into our consciousness with LOVE; to become part of our higher vibration.

I'm So Thrilled This Is Happening To Me!

Thanks muchly to my present spiritual teacher, Matt Kahn! But also to the many spiritual teachers I have listened to over the years, and still listen to: Eckhart Tolle, Jean Houston, Aleya Dao, and others!