2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Sunday, May 8, 2016

MY MOTHER'S DAY CHOICE

​   I have come to the decision that I need to let this blog go for my greater good.
   As much as I love this blog (it's my baby), and even though I have a lot of readers (Thank You!),
   There are some readers I simply can no longer abide by, and there's no way to block them from reading my blog.
   It's become imperative for my very life itself that I free myself 100% from my FOO+.
   It's the only way I'm going to recover from them and find peace and wholeness.
   I simply can no longer have them spying on me and knowing about my life.
   I know nothing about their lives and that's the way I want it and need it.
   I orphaned myself from them for good reason.​
   My wonderful little family supports me 100%, and are so relieved!!!