2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Friday, July 11, 2014

Rebirthing My Blog

In Summary:

I had a decade-or-so-long blog that I deleted two years ago for personal reasons.

I started this blog as an anonymous journal shortly thereafter and it was called "Sobrietist's Surmisings."

During the past two years I did a lot of healing and a lot of growing.

I'm a very happy person.

Healing and growing is probably a lifetime thing.

Just today I decided to personalize this blog and go public again.

I've been happily on Facebook for a few months -- joined because I'm no longer afraid of my family of origin. And that's also why I'm rebirthing this blog.  www.facebook.com/judy.actonayala

There is a beautiful, active CFS community there. We give and take so much loving support. MomWriters are there too; my original inspiration for starting my first blog over a decade ago. There are so many blast-from-the-past friends there that are so much fun. There are assorted family members from both the Brown and Acton clans and what a miracle and a gift to reconnect with them for the first time since childhood, some of them. There is a shitload of spiritual teachers that uplift and keep me pointed in the right direction on my personal path. And in general, there's just a lot of cool stuff on Facebook! I'm truly grateful to finally be connected!

Twitter is next, no doubt.

My book is NOT done after all, not by a long shot! It's got a lot more to say to me! It's going to go in an unexpected and much better direction! FYI, right now it is called "PK Pariah" about surviving my childhood and family of origin. Incest and emotional abuse. And surviving not being successful at trying to bring healing to us. We are estranged. I'm like an orphan. PK means preacher's kid. Pariah as in the outcast of the family.

Yes, I'm very alcohol-free and practically worship that status.

Self Love is growing every day. It's the most important thing in life and needs to be taught to humanity.

My two daughters are rockin college and their lives. I'm so glad they live with me.

Richard and I are very close and doing so much better than ever in our marriage---as separated partners for six years. 11 years if you count the separated-but-living-together years (which really sucked; it was so hard).

I'm extremely proud of my business and the website I taught myself to build, with a bit of solid direction from my daughter's friend, Jessica. www.structured-water-devices.com.

I hope to share a lot about Structured Water and the world's need for it.

I Love You