2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Resolving Soul Contracts

According to one of my spiritual teacher's, Matt Kahn, we can resolve Soul Contracts with unwilling participants by ourselves, by repeatedly saying to our own hearts the words we want to hear from those we have unresolved Soul Contracts with. It's our Purpose in life to resolve Soul Contracts. Those who cause your heart discord in any way when you think about them are those whom you have Soul Contracts with.

I'm game to try.

For two minutes every morning, two minutes every night, and often throughout the day, for one week, I am going to say these two sentences out loud to my heart. I'm starting with my mother.

"I am so very sorry I don't like you, that I abuse you, and turned all your family and relatives against you. You were right all along."

Yes, THAT's EXACTLY how I feel today. THATs ALL I can come up with in my deepest being. It sounds so harsh to me. And part of me feels like instead the two sentences should be:

"I am so very sorry I hurt you and didn't listen to you or support you. I love you very much, am here for you now, and ask for your forgiveness."

Who knows, maybe if I honor where I am at NOW, and start there, my sentences will change during the week.

I need to resolve Soul Contracts with soooo many people; practically every member of my family, meaning almost all the relatives who were in my life.

If Matt is right and this works, I will be at peace in my soul and my life will blossom.

If he's right then I've been going at it all wrong my entire life by trying to have heart-to-hearts with the people who I want and need to achieve healing and forgiveness with. He said that the people who hurt you and don't "hear" you are the LAST people you should be trying to talk to!