2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Am I Punishing Myself??

Was it an insight?
Or just a thought and feeling?
Seemingly out of the blue it floated into my mind that I'm punishing myself whenever I drink alone.
And now I want to spend time with this idea.
So here's me doing just that.
Why not do it publicly, I say!

I think I'll just leave the question lingering in the universe for now and see if an answer comes to me on its own.

Am I unconsciously punishing myself when I drink alone?

If so, that's got to stop ASAP, and I mean that.
The last thing I want or deserve is to ever punish myself again.
I've come too far in my personal and spiritual growth to ever punish myself. 
I've grown exponentially in Self Love too.

Maybe yesterday gets to be the last time I drink alone. I got to chat on the phone with my brother under the influence yesterday. Finally got to chat with him since all the soul contracts were resolved with my FOO on April 13. So now I've been able to have conversations with my entire FOO. Very apparently, I needed to be under the influence to do it.


Here's the thing... again, I've only been drinking too much the past few months. Like 0 - 3 times a week. My long-time history with drinking has been as a binge drinker. I think I broke my two-year pattern as a moderate drinker because something was supposed to come from drinking too much lately. It was needed in order for me to get 1) the courage and 2) out of my analytical mind and into my heart:  In order to contact my FOO (family of origin) and break my self-imposed permanent orphanship.

In that regard it wasn't punishing myself then. It had a purpose. 
But NOW --- if it continues, yes, it IS Self Punishment!!

Wow, that was fast!---Getting my answer, I mean!

Like Matt Kahn teaches:  I Deserve More Love Not Less! 
LOVE, not booze!