2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Saturday, May 9, 2015

More About My Miraculous Journey Back To Sobriety!

How to write this as brief as possible!

It really does get better... even though my physiology always eventually dictates that alcohol is a very bad match for me!

What gets better, you ask? Drinking. Yes, over the decades my returning to drinking experiences after lots of sobriety periods has gotten better, easier, smoother, more controlled... easier on my body and behavior, less consequences of every kind (physical, behavioral, etc.)... 

Bear with me, all roads lead back to "Judy Is Meant To Be Alcohol-Free!"...

Decades of problem binge drinking. Decades of mostly sobriety; each sobriety period more healing and more happy than the last...

My most recent story: 2012 alcohol-free; it was so easy; the first time it's ever been easy even from the start, even though I became suicidally depressed 1 1/2 months sober, but that led me to write my memoir which cured my depression.

2013 and 2014: Drinking. Happy with my drinking. No consequences. Certain my "alcoholism" was cured or never really was. Achieved such moderation success because of all my personal and spiritual growth, and because I Loved Myself at long last.

2015: Out of nowhere my drinking went from two years of drinking once a month to drinking every/other day! And drinking more than I planned the times I drank!


Here's the Gift in the Problem though!:

Because of being drunk I got my FOO back (family of origin), that I had been estranged from (for good reasons). Drinking made me call my mother and my sister which resulted in a totally unexpected and miraculous healing and reunion!!! So I Will Never Demonize Alcohol!

But THEN, a few weeks later, I had a Kundalini Awakening! And those Angels that gave me that very physical blow Woke Me Up again and back into choosing to be alcohol-free! I'll save that story for another time, but WOW...


It just goes to show you the Wonder of Life in all it's surprising forms!


And like I love to say now, no matter how enlightened I become, or how much I grow as a person, or how much I learn to love myself, or how long I am able to be happy in my drinking (unlike I was back in the day), PHYSIOLOGY still Rules!

But NOW, unlike most of the sobriety times of my past, it's So Easy to switch my mindset and become a happy Sobrietist again. It's become So Natural to choose Doing The Most Loving Thing For My Body!


Blessings


Just a funny picture! (looking for my gray hair, with delight):