2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Boy Was I Wrong! (again)

Yesterday I had what must have been a midlife crisis...
That led to what I'm hoping was a Kundalini Awakening!

But right now I may be too hungover (or embarrassed) to write the whole story!

I learned I was wrong about myself in regards to drinking alcohol! Or should I say I re-learned!

Girl Can't Drink! Period!
Girl's Physiology Won't Tolerate It!

I thought I was cured of "alcoholism" or problem drinking!
Yesterday I proved myself mistaken about that!

Back story:
I've been mostly a sobrietist (no booze) for the past few decades
But I've been in and out of sobriety as a binge drinker
My most recent alcohol-free period was all of 2012 (when I thought I became a permanent sobrietist)
I drank successfully moderately in 2013 and 2014; drinking by myself starting aprox. once a month; but it slowly increased (crept up on me like a thief in the night!)
This year I've been drinking 0-3 times per week
The past couple of weeks I've been drinking every/other day; always by myself

Just yesterday I blogged that I would never drink alone no mo, and that since I'm mostly by myself I'd only have occasion to drink while socializing only a few times a year! Piece of cake! yeah, right!

But then yesterday happened....! OMG. And I did actually start my drinking home alone...

And I will try to follow-through soon and tell the story that goes with this picture from yesterday!

I am grateful for everything.
I am grateful I have four days to detox before starting my 28-Day Super Juice Me cleanse that I've been planning for a while!