2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

It's International ME/CFS Awareness Day

Which means I feel guided to share what So Many Of My Moments look like.

I took these selfies yesterday. Just a typical ME/CFS moment; I'm too exhausted and fatigued to function. And my muscles are pretty immobilized by weakness. It's not even easy to open my eyes.


There doesn't have to be a rhyme or a reason for these crashes to occur, it's simply part of the disease myself and millions live with.

I don't take meds like almost all of us with ME/CFS do, but I have been known to go through drinking phases. When I look and feel like these pictures?--When I drink alcohol I get energy and can push through the day. It's also fun for me, so a form of entertainment and play. After all, I don't get much physical play time because my disease requires that I live a mostly sedentary lifestyle; not usually as severe as these pictures though. More like this older (sober) picture demonstrates:



I'll never demonize alcohol/drinking again; it has it's place in society. I'm grateful for it. I'm even more grateful that Structured Water prevents hangovers. I'm even more grateful still, that I prefer sobriety and always will!

In 18 years sick my health HAS improved and continues to improve! I'm one of the lucky ones! One of the very few lucky ones! I'm only interested in loving myself, loving my body, taking care of myself. I eat healthier and healthier all the time. I take better care of myself in every way. I'm happier too, than I've ever been!

There is so very much more to say, but I have someplace to go this morning. So, to be continued...