2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Friday, February 12, 2016

Losing

We all tend to believe, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Wonder how old that saying is? Way old.

All I know is how much I resonate with on all levels
Why lovers, since the beginning of time, kill themselves when they can't be together
Or, even if it's just one of the two that does that

I Totally Get It
Romantic Love
And I say that people who think that anything about romantic love is melodramatic in a bad way have never experienced it

I'm not saying I'm going to off myself
I'm not saying I'm suicidal

If I ever was I'd call my trusted psychologist whom I haven't needed for months
I'd also turn to my husband and two young adult daughters
(He's my separated husband of a dozen years)

I'm saying I understand that kind of pain
I understand that kind of passion
I understand that kind of connection
I understand that kind of completeness
Heart, Mind, Body, Soul

It's indescribable
It's beyond my meager words

And
I
Said
Goodbye
To
Mine
Last
Night

Our prospective lives have now separated even our perfect-beautiful friendship
ItWasMyChoiceAndIMadeItForTheGoodOfAllButEspeciallyOutOfSelfLove
We've already been separated as lovers for over a decade and haven't even seen each other either

He's not only my best friend and the only person on the planet who gets me, he's my sexual match (and solo pleasure factory), and he's my writer muse.
Did you hear what I said?
All at once I'm losing: My Best Friend, The Only Person On The Planet Who Gets Me, Masturbating, And My Writer Muse !

How I am supposed to live without him in my life seems an impossibility

OK, but so what!
Clearly, I said goodbye to him in an email for a reason
Clearly, it was Fate
Surely there is a Divine Reason
And that:  ALL IS WELL