2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Monday, February 8, 2016

This Is Not A Good Time For Me

Writing about things always helps to make peace with discordant and unwanted emotions.

Now that it's finally coming to the end of the hardest time frame for the most painful issues in my life, I feel more open about blogging about it. After all, as a rule, I'm not a whiner or complainer. God, it would have been a drag if I posted all the self pity I've felt since mid-November! LOL.

And there it starts: Mid-November through Mid-February is a bitch on me emotionally.

Two reasons: My FOO (family of origin), and my love life.

Jesus, it's almost over!

When February 15th rolls around I'm going to feel reborn.

Thanksgiving
Christmas
New Years
My Birthday
Valentines Day

All murder on a sensitive soul with the issues I mentioned.

I've made the best of it, and I've got so much love around me from my little family and my Facebook friends. Never underestimate the power and benefit of Facebook communities and friends. My life is so much richer, and I experience so much more love than I ever did prior to landing on Facebook late in life two years ago (age 57). I'm 59 now.

I've been drinking too much too often since December, but I've deemed it my Exempt Period from having to do consistent moderate drinking. That is, I just figured that one out last night! And I felt much better; more at peace, more confident, more relaxed in my body.

I know myself pretty well and I easily see myself doing better and feeling better on the magic day this month!

Thanks for letting me vent and tell my truth.