2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Thank God I Have The Personality Of A Comedian

You gotta start thinking of  me as a comedian when you read my blog.
Not that the serious things I write aren't real, but that it always gets to come back to humor and sarcastic wit with me.

And I feel things so deeply. I feel everything so deeply.

GRATEFUL to be able to truly and finally walk away from my abusive FOO (family of origin).

But MORE Grateful that I still got the man of my dreams in my life!

OK, see, Divine Intervention happened between he and I.
I swear to GodGoddessUniverse, the universe wants us together, loves us together, shows signs of this All The Fucking Time !

We're star-crossed, and that's the impossible torturous part, but we are BACK as friends.
And HE initiated it at first, but then we almost said goodbyes in emails... until the Divine Intervention happened.

I know this is cryptic and I know you want details!

One day, my pretties, one day you shall have them.


Photo I copied off of Facebook from my friend : )