2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

69 Most Commonly Reported Symptoms of Hypothyroidism

  In other words, doctors have got to stop going solely by TSH lab test results!
  I have had most of these for 20 years on Synthroid, they were getting worse, and NO DOCTOR in my history listened.
  ...When all we need is NatureThroid and/or iodine, apparently. (www.drbrownstein.com)


o Fatigueo Swelling of eyelidso Emotional instability
o Lethargyo Dry skino Choking sensation
o Low enduranceo Dry mucous membraneso Fineness of hair
o Slow speecho Constipationo Hair loss
o Slow thinkingo Weight gain unexplainablyo Blueness of skin
o Poor memoryo Paleness of lipso Dry, thick, scaling skin
o Poor concentrationo Shortness of breatho Dry, coarse, brittle hair
o Depressiono Swellingo Paleness of skin
o Nervousnesso Hoarsenesso Puffy skin
o Anxietyo Loss of appetiteo Puffy face or eyelids
o Worryingo Prolonged menstrual bleedingo Swelling of ankles
o Easy emotional upseto Heavy menstrual bleedingo Coarse skin
o Obsessive thinkingo Painful menstruationo Brittle or thin nails
o Low motivationo Low sex driveo Dry ridges down nails
o Dizzinesso Impotenceo Difficulty in swallowing
o Sensation of coldo Hearing losso Weakness
o Cold skino Rapid heart rateo Vague body aches & pains
o Decreased sweatingo Pounding heart beato Muscle pain
o Heat intoleranceo Slow pulse rateo Joint pain
o Non-restful sleepo Pain at front of chesto Numbness or tingling
o Insomniao Poor visiono Protrusion of one or both eyeballs
o Thick tongueo Weight losso Sparse eyebrows
o Swelling of faceo Wasting of tongue