2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brighter Days!

Every day that passes brings new hope for a healed life! I'm talkin' physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually!

I feel so incredibly on the right path these days. Purging SO many toxic things and people from my life is paying off.

A major focus in my life is healing my health. I seem to be making even more progress in self-healing the "incurable, untreatable" chronic illness of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Was stricken 14 1/2 long years ago.

ALL the information regarding my journey was in my old blog, but it's gone forever. It was truly necessary though to annihilate it. It was the only way I could get a full, clean break from my family of origin.

I will post soon about how getting off of toxic Synthroid and on NatureThroid for low thyroid , and how getting off gluten and other things is dramatically improving my health!

Meanwhile, absolutely every person on the planet, please, please get Dr. Brownstein's DVD or book about thyroid (and also about iodine) at his website:  www.drbrownstein.com, and also read-up on these matters at Dr. Mercola's website: www.mercola.com.

Dr. Brownstein said that he's never seen a CFS patient that didn't have a thyroid imbalance. He has studied the thyroid and iodine for 20 years, he's treated 5000 patients. I learned about him from a source I trust. Since the conventional tests for the thyroid are incomplete, he diagnoses per his patient's symptoms, medical history, and basal temperature.

Nap time...
(so unusual and wonderful to make it this late in the day without needing one!) (and I've done the previously impossible today: made the long trek to Whole Foods to grocery shop in energy-draining heat, put the groceries away, fixed a nutritious lunch, sun bathed, took a shower, washed my hair, and wrote a post. Up until now all I could have accomplished in the above was the shopping trek and a quick lunch before I'd be depleted and needing a nap.)