2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Had A Dream About Robin Williams

I dreamt that Robin and I knew and cared about each other (even though it felt like we just met) and that I was moving in with him into this dilapidated ranch-style house, that he had apparently lived in for a very long time! It looked like it ought to be condemned and torn down because it was literally falling apart! It was located in my city, El Cajon, on a rural corner right next to the on and off-ramps of the noisy freeway! I was actually excited and enthusiastic about this "great find" of a house and asked him how much he paid for it. He said "$12,000." And that really impressed me! (LOL!) There was someone else in the house with us but I don't recall who. The tone of the dream was that he was super depressed and that I was trying to help him! At one point he just sat in the backyard staring out at nothing. I asked him if there was anything I could do to help, and to please put me to work around the house, but he declined my offer. Then I asked him if I could wash the windows, which were large picture windows! Then I woke up!

I think the dream was telling me, in part, to wash the windows of my own old house, which are very dirty and spotty!