2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm Just So Joyous I Slept Through The Night Last Night!

I don't know about you in your life, but this is something I can't take for granted! And therefore I want to spend some time just lingering in the happy thoughts of it! Ohhhh if only I could cultivate it! If only I can recreate this experience again, and again, and again!!

With CFS insomnia is a huge problem, a crummy symptom. With CFS if you don't sleep at night you don't function the next day, like At All.

Last night I didn't wake up even a little bit all night long! That means I woke up happy and not nearly as exhausted. I never wake up well rested, but today made me at least able to imagine what that might be like!

Let's see, I turned off the TV and pc an hour before bed. And I read. Is that what did it? I've done that a lot though. Surely it helped though. I did yoga stretches last night. There was a very healing group meditation at The Unity Center yesterday morning. Was that the key? I'm becoming more and more hydrated from Structured Water. I know that helps a lot. I don't take any meds or sleep aids.

I dunno. And I have to get ready to go shopping at Whole Foods now with my daughter...