2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Friday, June 19, 2015

My Living Journal

It feels so good to have my blog. I'm so grateful for its friendship. I really mean that. As far as I know I'm the only one who reads it, and I not only don't mind that, I kind of relish in that. It's like my own private publication. Maybe I'm ready to write in it more often and just allow myself that freedom.

Been thinking today how I've finally decided that what I really am in this lifetime is a lazy bum! And that I actually like that! If I am, well, I fought loving it, I fought surrendering to the truth of that up until very recently.

I mean, I get bored and restless a lot forced to live this mostly sedentary lifestyle due to disease, and those are the times I can sort of hate on myself, unfortunately. Especially when I consider that I don't have to be bored and restless if I took myself seriously as a writer and just wrote for hours a day.

But that is just Too Much To Ask of myself (yet)! So, what's the positive alternative? EMBRACING MY LAZY BUMNESS, that's what! (and that twisted voice inside that criticizes me for wasting my time by writing all day, and that somehow watching shows and movies instead is OK!)

Thank GodGoddessUniverse I believe that we simply can not get it wrong in life, no matter what! Because whatever we're doing we're doing for the experience of it as eternal beings; as a way for consciosness to experience being a Lazy Bum, for example! God says, "That's way cool! Let's do absolutely nothing for a lifetime! Let's see what that's like!" After all, God wants to do it all, and does. And we, as immortal seeds of God have all of eternity to "get it right" and to experience absolutely EVERYTHING we want to experience.

No, I'm not under the influence of pot or booze! This is just raw me!