2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Saturday, June 20, 2015

No Wonder I Always Said, "The Older The Better!" When I Was Growing Up

This is a post about my pride and gratitude for the totally unexpected --- even impossible --- positive turns of life; with me at the helm. (Universal "me" because we are all One and when one of us heals, we all do.) (There must be trillions of bits of healing that can happen to each one of us. So when I say we are all healed, I mean a megabyte of healing has taken place. And it's probably permanent, for this is the new paradigm.)

How's that for deep? I don't know who of my close loved ones would grasp such teachings! I'm kinda out there on a limb all by my lonesome! I mean, amongst my close loved ones! Peeps in my spiritual Facebook community would totally resonate. I'm so not alone. I'm so not crazy.

I've learned how to fully enjoy drinking alcohol, and I've learned how to drink only moderately. I've completely DEFIED AACult, who started defying me in my mid 20s with their toxic bullshit brainwashing about myself; who caused me so much more harm than good; who caused me to become a much worse problem drinker because they not only made me want to drink, they made me believe I was an alcoholic. Deeply so in the worst sense. Is it any wonder that CultAA is responsible for hundreds of suicides?!

But I digress, sort of. I'm not here to expose the truth about CultAA, I'm here to Celebrate Me! Because the world needs much much more of that. Celebrate Yourself. Uplift consciousness by plying yourself and others with Compliments and Blessings. Do It! Do it now! :)