2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Friday, January 2, 2015

I Am Cured Of "Alcoholism" Or Problem Drinking

This is going to be phenomenally fun to write! It's also going to feel amazing to go public with my reality of the past couple years; mostly of 2014.

I've blogged about this before, but never to the point of feeling completely cured to where I never drink more than 1 1/2 drinks!

During the past year I have found my max and I effortlessly abide by it! And I still only indulge a few times a year.

I simply have no thought or desire to drink more than that!

Can alcoholism be cured in the new paradigm where we are transcending into the 5th dimension?
Or was I never an alcoholic to begin with?
I don't know for sure, but the people who were effected by my drinking in the past definitely knew I was an alcoholic. I knew I was one too because of how the problem progressed and how I couldn't control my drinking. There was more than a psychological problem, there was a physiological problem with me and booze.

I quit drinking in a quantum moment on my 55th birthday almost three years ago. One year fully immersed in complete abstinence from drinking, I began drinking once every few months. It was easy not to drink more often than that because there was a permanent shift in me. I drank four and down to two drinks when I drank, discovering that that was too much for my body, but in 2014, learning that I could only healthily handle only one - 1 1/2 drinks, I never drank otherwise. It was effortless.

I prefer using no substances at all as my way of being, but there are occasions when I love to imbibe! Either one or 1 1/2 drinks, and/or some cannabis.

Alcohol dehydrates the body and I am all about hydration. Now that I am fully immersed in Structured Water, there's no going back!

In the past year being fully structured my health and happiness have grown exponentially! Richard and the girls notice this truth too!

On The Hornblower Harbor Bay Cruise 1/1/15 -- I'm never without my Structured Water!