2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Friday, October 2, 2015

It's Kind Of Nice That My Sophisticated FOO Isn't Any Better Than "White Trailer Trash!"

(family of origin)

You know how cool it is when understanding comes to you; those moments of clarity; when you don't seek to understand, cuz that doesn't work very well, spiritually speaking; so, when understanding something is suddenly given to you, it's really cool.

Here's my present "dangerous writing" (author Tom Spanbauer):
My FOO Minimizing My Abuse.... well, I compared them to being no better than white trailer trash, which would be quite an insult if they knew about it.

As in, how you'd expect white trailer trash folk to minimize and deny any kind of sexual or emotional abuse that happened to any of their children at the hands of family members.

Right?
Know what I mean?
Of course you do, we all do.


My recent learnings of just how truly my FOO (mom, sister, brother)(dad too, but he's deceased) minimize and deny the sexual and emotional abuse I suffered at their hands, and how that basically turned all my relatives against me, and how they all just peg me as crazy (and born that way)....

OK, so how HUMBLING ought it be to these people to be compared to white trailer trash?!


As part of the brand new Unity Consciousness many of us are entering, how bad is it to be like that?
Aren't we all the same?
Aren't we all One?
Isn't it True that none of us are better than anyone else?