2016 Update: I care more about this blog than I do that "they" can read it, otherwise I'd stop writing it and create a new one. As long as they finally leave me and my little family alone, there should be no problem, even though I requested that they don't read it. Since they have no interest in my writing, I'm probably safe. I hope so hard they will finally respect our wishes of no contact. I care so much about telling the truth and bringing healing. I fought my entire life to bring communication, truth, and healing to my FOO. There's nothing left to fight for so I have given up, at age 59. I can now only bring healing to myself and other survivors through my words. I finally went back to work on my heart-wrenching memoir that I wrote in 2012 that I originally wrote for them as my last Hope of getting my beloved family of origin and relatives back. But, There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Woke Up Wanting To Get Back Into An Improved Health Regimen --- Wait. . . .

I was going to post the following (below), but then remembered the impossibility of it all.
I'm a researcher. And in a NUTSHELL, Almost EVERYTHING I'm "supposed" to take to help my health and heal my body, I'm told is BAD for my health and body!! And the foods I'm "supposed" to eat, are actually NOT good for me!!

This is according to many different professional expert nutritionists and health practitioners! One will say one thing, and one will say another, equaling:  There Is No Safe Or Healthy Food for me!!
What one will say is good for me to eat, the other will say is bad for me to eat, and that includes many vegetables (not to mention supplements).

So, really, why should I even bother changing anything?
Why not eat whatever food and drink whatever beverage and take any supplements I want?

IT'S  SO  FRUSTRATING!!!

The best thing I know to do that I can trust is to be muscle-tested on everything.
The body doesn't lie. Kinesiology is an accurate way to ask your body what is good for it and what isn't and what it needs.
The problem for me is, I can't do it myself and need someone else to muscle-test me, which is rarely practical in my household!

So, for now, I'm not standing by what I was going to post this morning:
___________________

Woke Up Wanting To Get Back Into An Improved Health Regimen

It was inspired by joint pain.
I've been having deep hip pain.
Also, my hips and legs ache most of the time.
The deep pain in my hips is mostly when I'm sleeping on my sides.
The chronic deep aching is when I'm sitting on my Throne (my bed), which, of course, is 20+ hours a day.
I also have lower back pain, but not while sitting.

It Was COOL Waking Up Feeling Inspired To Getting Back To Avoiding The Foods I Know Are Causing Inflammation!
I know inflammation in the bod is a main cause of pain.

When I wasn't drinking, when I was completely gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free, most of my pain was gone.
Then, when I started drinking Structured Water, the rest of the pain vanished.

So, even though I'm still mostly gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free and carb-free, I'm ready to get back to the healthy habits of avoiding alcohol, dairy, gluten, sugar, and carbs in general because my body has been screaming at me for a while now. The pain was so bad the first night of our camping trip to the redwoods last June, that it nearly ruined everything.

LOL, it certainly won't do any good to tell my primary care physician about the pain. Western medicine's solution is usually pain pills, right?! No Thank You Very Much!

I have ME/CFS, hypothyroid, Hashimotos, more than one type of arthritis, and who knows what else.

Oh, I also have Dysbiosis, which is a messed-up gut, and a new protocol to follow that I haven't been ready to try yet (it includes weird supps including clay). This was prescribed by my new endocrinologist who is part western medicine and part Ayurvedic.

It's all been a bit overwhelming, and easy to avoid, but this morning's hip pain.... I think I've had enough of the pain that's been going on for months, and that I've been self-medicating with alcohol, which works temporarily, but then only ends up creating more body pain.
I can safely use my medical cannabis products to help with the pain, but I'll never be a pot-head, and will never use a lot of the products. (Not sure about that; more cannabis and less booze might be in my evolution?) Even CBD tincture, which doesn't give the high, but still does alter me a little (being so sensitive).

And, I'm getting back to reading the very informative and healing and life-changing book, "Root Cause" about healing Hashimotos, by Izabella Wentz. And I'll be listening to a telecall tonight by others about healing the gut.

I have a lot of work to do.
I have a lot more research to do.
I could never do it if it wasn't fated for me to do it, now could I.